- Published: Tuesday, 11 October 2016 20:45
- Written by Steven Peters
It's that time of year when the rejection letters will be coming through some of our letterboxes. If you are one of the people who applied and didn’t get in, there is one club place available to a lucky runner. The criteria for applying for a club place are as follows:
1. Runners must be 1st claim DRR
2. Runners must have been rejected in the original ballot.
3. Runners must be members at the time of London ballot opening.
4. Runners must be active members (having ran 4 SA races in the past year or having volunteered at 4 DRR events). Please write the four races on the top of your entry when handing it in.
5. Runners must not have had a club ballot place in last five years.
A runner up will also be chosen in case the winner cannot run. You must hand in your rejection letter to enter our club ballot, with your qualifying 4 races written on the top. The draw will take place at the next Galaxy Race on November 1st. Any other queries, please ask a committee member.